Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Concert Posters as Interior Focal Points


My Concert Posters

For me, music is everything. It can change your mood, It can inspire you, it can bring back fond memories, it can even help to create new ones. Music is inspiration, and what better place to feel inspired than while at home. Whether working on a project, doing some organizing, or knocking off the endless tasks on your to do list, music can give the most tedious of jobs that little element of fun that every day needs. I like to keep reminders of that throughout my living space. I keep an assortment of concert posters - which are frequently rotated - on the first wall I see as I walk into my room. Not only do these get a catchy song stuck in my head from time to time, but they also bring a warm feeling of nostalgia as I remember the concerts they represent. My concert posters range from the acoustic indie sounds of Dan Mangan, to Seattle grunge band, Pearl Jam, and my most recent addition, the mellow Hawaiian native Jack Johnson. My concert posters are a collection that I enjoy adding to from time to time and, with a quick switch, they are an easy way to give my room a fresh new look.



No comments:

Post a Comment